Credit Report Service for Individuals
Credit Information Report is issued by Qatar Credit Bureau to individuals and member institutions of Qatar Credit Bureau upon their request. The report shows the credit information of customer who obtained credit facilities from any facility providers during a specified period of time, and also contains a summary of the credit position of the customer and the dishonored cheques. This report shall be issued at the request of facility providers to identify all the credit information of customers applying for credit facilities which enable them to make better credit decisions, determine the subject's creditworthiness based on the credit history of the customer, and analyze the subject's credit behavior.
A consumer credit report contains the following information:
- Demographic Details (Name, Gender, Date of Birth-Nationality).
- Identification Details (Qatar - ID or Passport).
- Contact Details.
- Address Details.
- Relationship Details.
- Employment History.
- Security Details.
- Dishonored cheque Details.
- Summary of closed credit facilities.
- Summary of open credit facilities.
- Credit Facility History During Last 24 months.
- History information of reports pulled out by the member institution on the subject during last 12 months.
- History of information of inquires done by subjects themselves in Qatar Credit Bureau during last 12 months.